Microcurrent Facial Orlando
Microcurrent Electrotherapy uses very low levels of pulsating electrical currents, measured in millionths and trillionths of an amp, to reduce pain and inflammation and to accelerate healing throughout the body. Microcurrent electrotherapy is safe, non-invasive, and has no significant side effects. Microcurrent Facial Orlando used for anti-aging, facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin.
A normal healthy tissue is composed of cells with membranes that are permeable, with many types of tunnels or channels which allow a dynamic flow and exchange in and out of the cells. Injuries, trauma, stress and disease cause disruption in the function of the cell membranes. MC electrotherapy works on the cellular level, creating the current that opens channels in the cell membranes, allowing restoration of healthy cell function. Benefits of MC electrotherapy accumulate over time and often several sessions are needed in order to achieve a full therapeutic effect.
Dr. Alexander Hou’s approach focuses on restoring good health to stressed, damaged, or surgically altered tissue. These conditions are most commonly caused by accidents, injuries, trauma, poor posture and/or biomechanical dysfunction. Clinical observation has demonstrated that a number of positive changes can occur as a result of the microcurrent electrotherapy and Alex’s unique bodywork, whether they are administered individually or in combination.
Several possible benefits are listed below:
- Reduction of pain and inflammation
- Improvement in circulation
- Improvement in flexibility and range of motion
- Reduction of fibrous adhesions and scar tissue
- Stimulation of tissue repair and rebuilding on a cellular level
- Improvement in lymphatic drainage
- Acceleration of post-operative recovery
- Detoxification of tissues
- Decrease in muscular fatigue
- Prevention of muscle atrophy
- Energizing cellular activity by increasing ATP production
- Improvement in immune system function
- Balancing of the central nervous system
- Improvement in posture and biomechanical function
- Face and neck rejuvenation
- Increase in body-mind awareness
- Improvement in sense of well-being
This skin treatment therapy- microcurrent therapy is approved by the FDA, considered safe by therapists around the world and has no harmful side effects. Pregnant women and those who are on pacemakers should stay away from it, but other than that, microcurrent electrotherapy is extremely effective and convenient and highly recommended for those who are uncomfortable with invasive skin treatments such as botox or facelifts.